HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Become a forum donator by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click Contribute, this can help provide features such as a .com domain name, no advertisements, advertisements on other places, and more storage space for me to make things with. Purple name for all donators!
Announcements:

Share | 

The Formal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant

PostSubject: The Formal   Mon May 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Well Friday (kinda late ya I know) was the 8th grade formal.

You had to dress nice and the theme was a night in Paris so the dress code rules were spaghetti strap dresses IF you keep your jacket on but a lot of the girls took their jackets off so I guess principal didn't care. And you couldn't show up looking like you got road killed.

In the same day was was 8th grade day we all had a blast on the water slide and playing kickball. Lunch was soda and a cookout (hot dog, hamburger). So me and Simon, Justin, and, Blake went down the water slide for 2 hours... LOL then we walked around and talked and almost everyone but me and few others were baked in the sun. Haha. (sunblock would be good). And you also couldn't prom dance you had to be a few inches away so you wouldn't do inappropriate things.

Overall amazing night. Me and the gang were having a blast but some of them didn't have dates ( its ok ) but anyways it was still cool.

After that me and my girlfriend made out and we cuddled so thats what happen at the dance. and so on me and Cole, Vincent, Tyler, Gunnar all had like the time of our lifes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andz200zx
Elite Spartan
Elite Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Formal   Tue May 25, 2010 12:42 am

Yourbasement wrote:
Well Friday (kinda late ya I know) was the 8th grade formal.

You had to dress nice and the theme was a night in Paris so the dress code rules were spaghetti strap dresses IF you keep your jacket on but a lot of the girls took their jackets off so I guess principal didn't care. And you couldn't show up looking like you got road killed.

In the same day was was 8th grade day we all had a blast on the water slide and playing kickball. Lunch was soda and a cookout (hot dog, hamburger). So me and Simon, Justin, and, Blake went down the water slide for 2 hours... LOL then we walked around and talked and almost everyone but me and few others were baked in the sun. Haha. (sunblock would be good). And you also couldn't prom dance you had to be a few inches away so you wouldn't do inappropriate things.

Overall amazing night. Me and the gang were having a blast but some of them didn't have dates ( its ok ) but anyways it was still cool.

After that me and my girlfriend made out and we cuddled so thats what happen at the dance. and so on me and Cole, Vincent, Tyler, Gunnar all had like the time of our lifes.

Oh yeah, these things always involve animals..

Also, you have a girlfriend?! lol joking.

I could lend you one of mine if you are ever dumped... free shipping!

^all of the above comments are jokes and not to be taken seriously^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybebobook.ning.com
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Formal   Tue May 25, 2010 9:08 pm

LOL Me and her been going out since 6th but we really didn't date till 7th.

BTW Those jokes are funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andz200zx
Elite Spartan
Elite Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Formal   Wed May 26, 2010 1:04 am

Aww.. I hope your both very very happy together!

Been there before myself..

Quote :
And you also couldn't prom dance you had to be a few inches away so you wouldn't do inappropriate things.

Haha they don't have rules like that in our school!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybebobook.ning.com
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Formal   Wed May 26, 2010 3:42 pm

haha thats kind of nasty at your school boys could cop a feel. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Formal   

Back to top Go down